Tuesday 22 July 2008




I have received another Award. Thank you Sonia and Gail.
the rules are,
1. Only 5 people allowed
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the World
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Quite simple really, it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out to leave wonderful comments to boost your day.

1.Ruth
2.Rachel
3.Karen
4.Bev
5.Chrissy, from Stockton on Tees. Thats another part of the world to me! lol

6 comments:

Karen said...

Linny,

Thanks so much for this award, I am honoured to receive it.

Karen x

Bev said...

Stockton on Tees, another part of the world. Its a couple of miles from me Linda and where my mum lives.

Bev said...

ok confused now as Christine lives in the midlands.

Linny said...

LOL Sorry Bev, seems I might have got it wrong! lol But it sounded good at the time! lol

Unknown said...

Hi Linda

Thank you so much for this lovely award Its wonderful, hope you have a lovely day.

Chrissy

Rachel Brown said...

Thanks very much Linny, eventually got round to passing it on and thanking you.

Rachelxxx

p.s. thanks for reminding me lol!!!!

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...