Saturday 26 July 2008

wylde Women Award


I would like to Thank Poppy and Edna for thinking of me for this award. It is humbly received. Thank you again girls.
This award originated with Tammy and you can see for yourselves how gifted this lady is herself.
The rules for this one are simple but the content is the most humbling part of it.

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I wish to nominate Sonia, Gail

2 comments:

gailscraftyplace said...

Thanks Linda, It's lovely of you to think of me. Will treasure it. Gail xx

Jackie said...

Hi Linda Just popping by to keep in touch - I haven't posted anything new :) It's been too nice to be indoors lately hasn't it? Well done on your award, you Wild Woman you :) and I love your Christmas in July card and also the 50th Card (but then I always love your cards) Poor Megan - I hope she is no longer dottie and spotty and is back to normal. Lots of love xxxx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...