Thursday 14 August 2008

Managed to finish a card at last!







I actually finished 3 last night. I was just waiting to add the sentiments but didn't know what font to use. Thank you Sonia for your help in that department. :lol:
The first one is a rubber stamp from Cuddly Buddly called Meggie. This is my granddaughter that Kim has used photos of, to model this stamp. You will also find Meggie Baking in the Cuddly Buddly Shop. Im so proud to have my granddaughter in rubber! :lol:

The Second card is a rubber stamp again from CB called Dana.


The last one is a Sugar Nellie stamp called Pen Pal.

8 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

all 3 are perfect

the last is my fave - girlie with attitude!

hugs jane x

Sonia said...

Great cards Linda :) I can see them better now i can enlarge them lol.I am glad you like the font :)
Sonia x

Elaine ♥ said...

Brill cards Linda, love little Meggie, so cute, Dana looks lovely sat among the flowers and the Sugar Nellie sure has attitude lol!! Fab!

Elaine x

WeirdCat said...

These are lovely, especially the middle one

Pauline said...

All lovely Linda - Meggie looks snug in her winter outfit - very cute.
x

Alison said...

Stunning cards Linda love them all especially Meggie.

Jackie said...

Hi Linda I love them all but especially the Meggie one - what a cute personalised sentiment, love it :)

Wendy said...

All great cards Linda
Wendy x

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...