Tuesday 15 March 2011

Toby Tumble,Im so Sorry!

Todays card is the latest Digi Download from Cuddlybuddly and is that cute furry little Bunny, Toby Tumble. I had difficulty with choosing a backing paper on this one so used a sheet from a K & co pad.which is now hidden under a mountain of stuff, somewhere. So I cant tell you the name of it. lol.

Its a lovely day here today and I have been out with my daughter and the children she childminds, to soft play and outside play park. I think I will put my feet up for a couple of hours now. Its so tiring watching them jump about. lol.
See you soon. Linda x

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous Linda. The stripped ribbon really sets of the card

Hugs Jane x

Jacee said...

Lovely Linny, the paper looks smashing and such a super image too.
Hugs Jacee

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card Linda.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these new TT must get myself some when I get a minute.

Another beauty Linda

Ali x

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...