Saturday 3 December 2011

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 163. Photo Inspiration.



This weeks challenge is a photograph of a Christmas Tree. So what could I come up with this week. Well I made a Tree Decoration. First I cut myself a large tree shape triangle. The I got my Martha Stewart Fern punch and using an old pack of Hot Off The Press Christmas papers, I punches loads and loads of fern. I got in a right old mess with the glue but Im happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it too.
Linda x

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Linda, this is gorgeous and what a fabby idea...Becky wants to make some now...thank for the inspiration :)

hugs to you

sue
xx

Kim said...

This is such a great idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim

Rosietoes said...

Wow! that's fab Linda. I wouldn't have the patience or the punching power. Great idea and smashing decoration.

Edna x

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Linda gorgeous project
Hugs
Tamara

Anonymous said...

Linda, this must have taken you HOURS!!!! It's fab!
Love LizC xx

Curly said...

this is really thinking out side of the box, its brilliant,
Have a lovely rest of the week,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...