Friday 9 December 2011

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 164. All Creatures Great and small including Aliens.



Hi Everyone, It is my turn this week to set the challenge. I did intent to do an outer space card but I have had extra childminding duties this week. So didnt get to make my card until yesterday afternoon. My granddaughter Megan has tonsillitis so I have been looking after Finn so mum could look after Megan properly. She had a temperature of 103.8....Today she is feeling much better. We were so worried yesterday about her. Anyway back to my card. I used a really old Penny Black stamp.....Most of my Penny Blacks are a good few years old. lol. Papers are from a pad of First Edition papers called Spring Feast. I used my Stampin Up punches.
Coloured with copics.
Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

Curly said...

This is so cute fabulous colouring Linda ,
Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...