Thursday 7 June 2012

Quick Cards


Today I have a couple of Quick cards to show you.
the first one is 2 downloads from Jessica Sprague.
The papers and design elements are from Echo Park, I love their papers. I used Serif Craft Artist
to make my card front. Its so easy to bring in the elements you need and re-size to fit whatever you are making. I finished off with Glamour dust on the edges of the roses.
the second card is using a Rubber Romance Stamp. I love the simplicity of the stamps. not a lot to colour in either. I used my Go Kreate dies to make the tag ( cut in half to make 2 tags) The Sentiment
is from a set of stamps by Paula Pascal.
I hope you like them.
I have another couple of images to colour in. So had better get back to it.

Linda x

No comments:

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...