Saturday 14 July 2012

SCSC 194. Food and Drink

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 194 Food and Drink.

I have been really lazy with my card making this week. there has been so much else that I have had to do. So I have used a Papertrey Ink Grape die and stamp set. A Marianne square folder for the background and SU card and border bunch. This card measures 4.5 inches square and took about ten minutes to make.
I do like making these quick and simple cards. This would make a great Teachers card. So I am going to give it to Megan,my 7 year old Granddaughter to give to her Teaching assistant. We made Teachers cards last week, at my daughters.

Don't forget the lucky winner of this weeks challenge can win a $10 voucher from Digi Doodle shop or a £10 gift voucher from Lili of The Valley. good luck.

Linda x



2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

so clean and elegant and so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Linda Simpson said...

I love this Linda! It is so clean and fresh but elegant too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...