Saturday 7 July 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 193. Use Pastel Colours

I find it very hard to use pastels but I am very pleased how this card turned out.
I have used a clear stamp from Hobby Art, called Bird House. Coloured with my copics.
Card and ribbon are SU.
Papers are Dovecraft Basics 3.
Dies used, Memory box corner and Go Kreate shape for the image.
My pearls are a bit crooked but its better to leave them then for me to mess about with them, I know
Ive tried that before. ;)

Check out the cards by the other design team members and dont forget that there is a £10 voucher
from Crafters Companion up for grabs this week.

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Linda, lovely colours and loving the stamped image too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Curly said...

This is gorgeous Linda I love the green and pink colour theme and your colouring is amazing,
Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget :0)x

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...