Sunday 27 January 2013

Craftwork Cards Floral wreath and cards



A floral wreath and a couple of cards using some of my Craftwork Cards stash. I have more than enough to chose from, so thought I had better use some of it.
the wreath has spray and sparkle on it and looks really pretty.
The card in the middle is one of those very small sqaure cards. So not a lot needed to fill it up. lol.


We have wall to wall sunshine today and its quite warm too. Coming home on the bus from Brighton, I had to take my coat off as I was so warm.

thanks for popping by

hugs
Linda x

5 comments:

Alyx said...

Fab projects Linny...love the first one especially. Just so cute!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous wreath Linda and loving the cards very pretty.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

The cards are fabulous, the papers and balloon image are gorgeous. The wreath is wonderful, I love the colour x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous projects.
luv
Debby

Clair Matthews said...

oooh, that wreath is beautiful Linda!!! xxx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...