Sunday 17 February 2013

Kraftyhands topper cards again


I made these cards yesterday with a couple of Kraftyhands Toppers that were sitting on my desk.
I received my Go Kreate dies from Samuel Taylors on Friday, they are the Grande size XXL dies.
So had to have a play. I love this idea of cutting out the shape and folding in half to form the card. You will be seeing a lot more of these Im sure. lol.

Todays card is using the new Pink Petticoat papers. I love the colours of these papers. So fresh.




I am back to cutting roses on my Pazzles for my granddaughter's Birthday Party which is Alice in wonderland theme. She is having a tea party. the children have to come through the hole in the tree, which my daughter has painted on a sheet. It will be fixed inside the front door frame.
So this afternoon expect more hot glue blisters on my fingers while I glue the roses into shape.
I will show them once they are glittered.


1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Great cards using the toppers. Love these toppers myself. The 3rd card is gorgeous I love the papers and the cute image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...