Sunday 24 February 2013

The Birthday girls Party

 Megan (8) and her brother Finn, (4) All the children had to enter the house through the rabbit hole, in the bottom of the tree.
 Mum and dad getting in on the act, they both like to dress up too.
 Megans Birthday book. I make her one every year.
 Die cuts, of all the Alice characters cut on the Cricut, by Julia Gilles, a friend of mine..
 Cake made by Shelley, my daughter. (Megans mum)


 Painting there mugs to take home.


 Food and drink. I put eat me and drink me labels on all the cups and plates.
We all had a fab time. Some of us more tired than others at the end of it. lol.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

fantastic effort by you all

Unknown said...

What a fantastic party, great work by you and Shelly. Hope Megan enjoyed it.x

Linda Simpson said...

Fab photographs and brilliant theme too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Clair Matthews said...

What a fantastic party, I'm sure megan will remember it forever! the book you made is beautiful too xxx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...