Wednesday 20 March 2013

Knight in Shining Armour.

Our son Mark has his 37th Birthday next Tuesday. He is very much into re-enactment. He has the armour and chain mail. We gave him money for his birthday towards a new shield. Which looks like this one. So I coloured it the same colour.  You can see him in action at Arundel Castle most bank holidays.
A very easy card. I have used grey SU card for the matting. Spectrum Noirs to colour. The backing paper I made using the same stamp but in a lighter colour Momento ink called London Fog.
I dont know who makes the stamp as I bought it secondhand.
Sentiments are, SU and I think Penny Black for the lower one.
Thank you for looking.
Linda x

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

A fab card and I am sure your son loved it.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...