Friday 16 August 2013

Tom and Tilly Anniversary Card

Todays card is using a Mo Manning digi download called Tom and Tilly. I was asked to make an Anniversary card, so I thought this would make a great card. I have used an 8x8 card blank. the backing paper is Stampin Up. Coloured with Copics. I used my Spellbinders Grand Circle Nesties and flowers from Wild Orchid. The pins were made by my dear friend Debra. I have a small stash of them but hate to use them, they are so pretty.
So thank you for dropping by and looking.
See you soon with some more Cameo cards.

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card Linny! Those pins are gorgeous - I would hate to part with them too, Jo x

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...