Friday 18 April 2014

Design Team News

Hi everyone. I have some great news. After a long spell of getting my home in good order and after a bout of family illness, I have re-joined the design team at Kraftyhands.

Mike and Ian asked me if I would come back at some point and after seeing them at Ally Pally last weekend, I said I would be happy to come back.
So we are starting with a new CD Called What a Hoot! This is available to pre-order on the website
at Kraftyhands.
I think it will take a bit of time for me to get into the routine of blogging, commenting on peoples cards in the challenge blog and generally getting up to scratch with my card making. I have been playing with the CD on the Kraftyhands first ever Craft Magazine. Once Ive taken some pictures I will be posting them here.

anyway thats enough chatter. Hope to see you here again soon.

Linda x

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Great news Linda. Look forward to seeing what you create from the magazine.Happy Easter. x

Shirley-Anne said...


Hello Linda .Good to see back , Will be looking for your inspirational creations .
Happy Easter from my home to yours.
Shirley-Anne

mags said...

Lovely to meet you Linda and great to be working with you. Looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.
Mags
x

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...