Saturday 28 June 2014

Wedding Card

I very nearly threw this card away, as it wasn't going to plan but I persevered and got there in the end. I think it would have been better though with a pink background instead of the gold.
I made an 8x8 card from 2 sheets of A4 as I had run oout of 8x8. So the inside and back had to be covered and made pretty too.
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Topper from Lili of the Valley.
White frame cut using grande square dies.
Embossing folder for the background was one from Crafters Companion.

Thank you for looking.
See you again soon.

Linda x

1 comment:

Jacee said...

Ohh how lovely Linny, I'm loving the flowers they look so pretty, a really lovey card.
Hugs Jacee

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...