Saturday 26 July 2014

Cameo Shoes Baby card

Todays card has been made using a bunting die from Joanna Sheens Signature collection. Mariannes Baby die and the shoes I cut on my Cameo. You wont find these shoes to purchase anywhere, as they have been designed by myself and my friend Susi. Who helps me with anything I need advice on, regarding the Cameo.
 I drew a shoe in Cameo and Susi came up with the different ideas to make a girls shoe or boys shoe,. Thanks Susi.

I have made 2 more baby cards for the same baby, as an order. I will shoe them at a later date, as the baby is now a week overdue.

thank you for looking today.
linda x

1 comment:

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card Linny, those shoes are fabulous, well done on designing those, you are very clever. I have recently had a Portrait and am still fathoming it out, but I'm winning ....slowly.
Fabulous work, love it!
Hugs Jacee

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...