Friday 19 September 2014

Football card

I made this football card for our darling grandson Finn for his 6th Birthday. A budding footballer in the making.
 The inside I used a free kit from Create and Craft, (Hunkdory)for the main topper.  The outside, I cut footballers on my Cameo and die cut banners and his name. The papers are from a 12x12 paper pad.
the back and footballs are from a digi download.



I bought the 3 part 8x8 boxes from Stella Crafts. they would only sell me 20 packs, Ive managed to sell a good few of them.
If anyone is interested I have about 5 packs left. They cost £3 a pack, for 3 cards, postage is £2.80 2nd class and £3.20 first class, for 2 or 3 packs.

Another one of the 3 part cards to come soon.
thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Jacee said...

Great card Linny, bet he'll love this, fabulous work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Inkypinkydelights said...

Linny this is brilliant! I find cards for males so hard, but this fits the bill perfectly. Judy x

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...