Sunday 4 January 2015

A Special Christmas Card


I was asked to make a special card using Angels. I found this set of Etsy. I made the box using my new A3 scoreboard from Craft Companions. I love it. The A3 box card is also from them. What great quality.

Our beautiful Grandson Finn, came to make Christmas chocolate gifts for the family. So here he is with the finished products. Everyone who had them, scoffed them down in no time.


He threw onto the melted chocolate, anything and everything! haha but we had fun.

Finally today, the card I made him for Christmas.
I made Elsie one and Megan one too but forgot to take photos of those ones.

I hope to get a bit more organised with my postings now we are into the New Year.

Happy New Year everyone.

Linda x

1 comment:

Jacee said...

Hi Linny, Happy New Year!

Love the card, gorgeous box too.

Your Grandson is so cute!

Hugs Jacee

Simply Paper Card Design

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...